Copyright Licence/ Restrictions
- All Website content is protected by copyright of St Christopher's School or such other party as may be identified therein or thereon.
- Subject to this clause 1 and the other obligations upon you contained in these Terms, St Christopher's School grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable licence to access and use the Website for the purpose of personal non-commercial use.
- You may copy Website content to a local hard disk and print extracts of the Website content for your personal use.
- The supply of any copy of Website content to a third party is permitted for personal use provided that:
It is acknowledged that the Website is the source of the copy by incorporation of the URL: www.stchristophershove.org.uk.(as a hyperlink in the case of electronic copies) and of the following statement: 'St Christopher's School 2020. All rights reserved'. The third party is informed that these Terms apply and agrees to comply with them; and it is not supplied in any way for commercial purposes or gain.
Privacy and Cookies
Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register a Registration Form.pdf or School Fee Plan.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using cookies. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer's hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your web browser.
Disclosing Your Information
We will not disclose your personal information to any other party.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.
St Christopher's School recognises and values the provision of information on this website in a format which is accessible to all, regardless of ability or disability.
To ensure that this happens, we have programmed our website following published web standards and accessibility guidelines. The site is developed using valid HTML and cascading style sheets (CSS). Our site content is separated from presentational elements, which makes it available to any visitors that use technologies such as a screen reader or text only browser.