St Christopher’s primary aim is to provide all its pupils with a first-class academic education within a supportive family environment.
The school aims to enable its pupils to:
- Learn the habits and rewards of hard work and careful study.
- Learn to take responsibility for their own actions and to consider the welfare of others.
- Enjoy discovering and developing their own talents and interests through different curricular and non-curricular activities.
- Appreciate the value of self-discipline and high standards.
- Be prepared in such a way as to enable them to gain places at Brighton College or the Senior School of their choice.
- Develop as individuals through moral and spiritual exploration.