St Christopher’s School is accredited by the Independent Schools Council and the Head is a Member of IAPS (the Independent Association of Prep Schools).
The School was recently inspected in November 2022 by the Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI) and the reports can be viewed here: FCI/EQI Reports 2022.
St Christopher’s achieved the highest judgement of ‘excellent’ in all areas of the Educational Quality Inspection. Inspectors were able to see for themselves the inspiring learning environment at St Christopher’s and experience the supportive, family feel of the school, both of which positively contribute to our pupils’ high levels of achievement.
Key findings from the Educational Quality Inspection
The quality of the pupils’ academic and other achievements is excellent.
- Pupils display highly positive attitudes to their learning. They are very well motivated and actively engage in all their activities.
- Pupils’ overall attainment is high. They make at least good and often excellent progress over time.
- Pupils apply their excellent skills in literacy and numeracy well across the curriculum.
- Pupils demonstrate study skills of a high order, which enable them to successfully conduct independent research from a range of digital and documented sources.
The quality of the pupils’ personal development is excellent.
- Pupils display high levels of self-awareness and self-discipline which help them to reflect maturely on their academic strengths and areas for development.
- Pupils demonstrate excellent moral understanding and take mature responsibility for their own behaviour.
- Pupils have a particularly strong sense of community. They perform their roles of responsibility conscientiously.
- Pupils exhibit a deep appreciation of diversity and cultural understanding, viewing kindness as essential to their relationships.